Sunday, October 30, 2011

Almond Sunday

Today is Sunday, and the sun is shining bright through my living room. Fall is here, and so is the chill in the air, beautiful colored  leaves, pleasant sun shine and the dew on the grass. For my breakfast, I am sipping hot almond milk and chewing a delightful bite off my sandwich thins which has almond butter in the center.

I really dislike milk, but this 1% milk to which I have added the store bought MDH Thandai Mix powder, ground almond and honey, is my only respite. I know many of my friends who dont like milk, I wish they tasted this.

Almond Butter, ah, this is real gold. Packed with the good fats, the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, this butter has the efficacy to reverse any bad effects of the environment on your body and mind. The whooping amount of Vit E and Calcium is a boon.

I am confident, my Sunday is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment